GFX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
SRSAirbag
A not-so quick light tut. I_vote_lcapA not-so quick light tut. I_voting_barA not-so quick light tut. I_vote_rcap 
Sharky
A not-so quick light tut. I_vote_lcapA not-so quick light tut. I_voting_barA not-so quick light tut. I_vote_rcap 
Zether-Man

A not-so quick light tut.

2 posters

Go down

A not-so quick light tut. Empty A not-so quick light tut.

Post  Zether-Man Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:22 am

Seeing as I haven't been to active on this site I thought I'd make up to it by making a lighting tutorial.

So first of all make a new canvas, I usually make it black but you don't have to.
Spoiler:

Then paint some stuff obviously white, so you can actually see it.

Spoiler:

Now copy the layer and add the effect called Gaussian blur and put the layer opacity on 40 (this doesn't have to be exact, this step is also optional). You can also duplicate the blurred layer to add more colour.

Spoiler:

After doing that step make a new layer, use a big brush (it HAS to be fuzzy) and paint the colour/colours you want it to be, it looks better with 1 to 4 colours.

Spoiler:

Put the layer effect on colour (It will most likely say color) and you'll see the results.

Spoiler:

THE REST IS COMPLETELY OPTIONAL.

Now press "D" and use a the cloud effect.

Spoiler:

And use the Gaussian blur again but this time put the settings on 10.

Spoiler:

Now use any layer effect, the lighting ones usually are the best but it differs on the image, EXPERIMENT.
Zether-Man
Zether-Man

Back to top Go down

A not-so quick light tut. Empty Re: A not-so quick light tut.

Post  SRSAirbag Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:29 pm

This seems like an awesome tutorial, but I can't seem to see the images in the tut, while I can see your signature. They appear as white bars.
SRSAirbag
SRSAirbag
Owner
Owner

https://signatureshowoff.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down